Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The day after

Just got back from mountain biking memorial. Ran into Chris--knew he would be there bc he called me a few hours before...needless to say I wasn't ready to ride quite yet. Had a good ride--there were a good few people out there on the trails--I briefly oriented a couple of guys, one of which had his first outing today. He said, "who's damn idea was this anyway," as he huffed and puffed his way passed me after pushing his bike up the bayou dip. His bike was more of a rec bike than a xc bike--his friend is a jerk. Rode about 7 miles. Now back @ *$ to use what's left of my free WiFi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home