Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!

Okay, I have less than 3 weeks until Raid the North Extreme and it seems that the race director just keeps adding gear to the list!! I really thought that I was done buying all this stuff! Well, at least, through our muddy experience at the Spread Your Wings Race, I decided to learn how to replace my rear derailleur and chain--which might be helpful during this race (but hopefully not needed). I wasn't able to bend back the hanger myself (apparently you need a special tool for that), but as soon as West End did that for me I was in business! Check out the after and after pictures.

AFTER SPREAD YOUR WINGS:

boo!


AFTER REPLACING DERAILLEUR AND CHAIN:

yay!

Now if only I can get all my gear (and my thoughts) together! Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home