Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Monday, November 01, 2004

Rain

Blah. Flood watch. No training today, which I guess is alright since PFT is tomorrow. Instead, I'm planning my backpack in Big Bend NP: doing the Pinnacles-Juniper-Dodson-Blue Creek-Laguna Meadow Loop. Including sidetrips, should be about 40 miles or so. That's a lot of water.

Went to my loyal outfitter, REI. Why can't they be like West End and give us ALL a discount?! Ugh. Anyway, this time, I have all my rain gear ready--not going to be cold, wet, and miserable this time around! Expecting a crew to come out this time and we're bringing kayaks and bikes, too...like good adventure racers should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home