Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Retooling

Alright, its been a while. I say that alot when it comes to journals of any type. It just seems that life happens and I no longer have the time or focus to keep up the logs. Anyway, I have found a little sliver of time here so I thought I should just jot a few notes about my blog and maybe a little about what's been happening. Plus, I just got a new laptop (finally!) so I will have it with me during coffee on sunday mornings...when I'm not racing of course.

That brings me to my first topic: I'm refocusing this blog to talk about adventure racing alone. With this, the topic should be for the most part inocuous for the most part and easy to talk about. Besides, that is my life right now, so it would be fitting that this is what I focus on.

Here's a recent photo of the team...Texas Sprint Series Club Champs!


Alright, that's it for now. Next will most likely be a report on my disintegration at the No Sweat 24hr race.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home