Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Team HART/Marmot Goes to Camp!

Phil, Wendy, Kenny, and TommySo HART/Marmot finally met up as a team in Moab for Camp Xstream to get all of our Primal Quest certifications out of the way. In the process, we were treated to wonderful scenery, awesome riding at Slickrock, interesting paddling training on the Colorado, and dramatic ascending, rappelling, traversing, and self-rescue activities near Porcupine Rim! As I always say, I will report more later, but we all know how well I've been at doing that lately...I have a queue the size of Texas! Anyway, I'll certainly try to catch up, but the housewarming party this weekend will most likely take my full attention.

Again, MANY thanks to our sponsors:

- HART
- Marmot
- Petzl
- Hammer Nutrition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home