Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Team houstonadventureracing.com Wins 12hr Course

Team houstonadventureracing.comI wanted to get this blog out quick before my surgery since I might be out of commision for a short while. So our team of Me, Raymund, Lisa, and Kyle took the 12hr race in 12hrs and 12mins despite a nav blunder by me right out of the gates! This race was especially fruitful for us as HART made a clean sweep with HART Masters (Dave and Monica Ferley, Dave Tucker, and Eric Moore) taking 2nd spot and HART to Handle (Dave Peth, Danielle Trettin, Alex Joseph, and John Landram) finishing up in 3rd. I felt great throughout the race, even with the oppressive Texas heat beating down on us. As soon as I'm back up to blogging strength, I'll let you know how everything went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home