Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Friday, November 05, 2004

Omedetou Gozaimasu

My birthday. One of the most uneventful, if not the most. My life is full of stress and it seems like my base of friends has been cut in half. Don't know what to do. I didn't even go out tonight. I was actually trying to drive to a bike race this weekend, but Audi decided to have a fit--oil sludge. Had to drive back and have someone else drive. At least it happened only an hour out of town, not halfway through--its 7hrs to Ruston, LA. Now we're planning to just leave early in the morning. I wish I was already there. Life is a trip.

On another note, my rear wheel's bearings are shot. I just bought a new one. The shop better fix it when I get back--it sounds worse than my old wheel! I had to borrow someone else's wheel to race this weekend...why did I think this would be a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home