Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Big Hole in the Ground: Here We Come!

crossing the colorado
Oh man, our trip to Grand Canyon is coming up in a couple of days which means among other things that this blog will be on hiatus for at least 4 days! Well, I will have my cell phone so I might itermittently have access to this blog, but not sure. So one thing I need to do is get my X-bar blog up soon...most probably tomorrow morning at the new Starbucks! Yeehaw! Alright, for now, I will leave you with a pic from my last trip to the GC...we went from North Rim to South Rim on that one, but will be going the opposite way this time around. Until next time...happy hiking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home