Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Livin La Kenny Stupid

I couldn't sleep last night--I stayed up and organized my email inbox...man, I have a huge backlog. Should have blogged too, but didn't think of it. I brought my bike in last night to have my rear hub looked at and they're still gonna charge me to repack the bearings. I'm such a pushover. I also brought in the bike that I borrowed the rear wheel from bc it doesn't shift into the largest 2 rear cogs--should have checked that out before I took the wheel off in the first place, now I don't know if that problem is pre-existing or something I caused. Sigh. I'm reaching the limit of my savings and shouldn't be spending it on fixing other people's bikes.

Speaking of repairs, I took in Audi to have the oil sludge problem fixed and it looks like I won't have Audi for a week. At least they gave me a A4 loaner--it only has 100 miles on it and it's crispy clean and almost all the options on it. Tight! The only problem is that it doesn't have a bike rack so I'm gonna have to pack it into the trunk like old times. Seems like a pain in the a** now--I'm so spoiled.

This is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun...

1 Comments:

Blogger K-SPoT said...

Woods,

Thnx for the comment--yeah, things are a little rough right now and it doesn't seem like I've made the turn yet. The comment is one that I heard while watching Family Guy on Cartoon Network--if you don't watch it you should!

What a coincidence--I'm currently watching the Madison Ironman and I was thinking, "I better start working on my swim if I want to do a triathlon with Woods next year." Wierd. OK, that must be a sign. Gotta get my ass in a pool...

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home