Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I am a Slug

chicks dig scarsSo its been over a week since my surgery and I'm slowly getting back to normal. My jaw still hurts a bit and the muscle that they cut through is still a bit tight. Saw the doc--Doc Olson this time since Parke was on vaca--and got the stitches pulled. Scar didn't look as bad as I thought it would, but I'm supposed to keep it out of direct sunlight or risk it getting darker. Well, I should be okay there because I'm on orders to stay away from exercising for about another week. Man I feel like a slob. I'm just dreading that first day of training back--it is going to be painful!

the red pillSo to pass the time I've been doing more work around the house, prepping for our engagement party. If you didnt get the invite for some reason, drop me a line and I'll send you the details. Should be fun--its been a while since the last party. Before I knew I wasn't suppose to engage in exercise, I went out with the crew last Saturday to celebrate Lauren's birfday. It started off at Ziggy's, which was odd, and ended up at IHOP. Yes, it was a late night. In between, we were at Uropa for some dancing. I did my best Jabbawokeez impression. I was so out of shape, that the next day my hammies were sore! Nice. It was good to get out tho--I had been cooped up in the house for almost a week and the Home and Garden Network can be entertaining for only so long.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to report. Sadly, I will miss Run Bike Paddle next weekend...I was looking forward to doing that one. If you have any AR news that you'd like to report, send me a note and I will post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home