Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

XLR8!

Practice was really good last night. I came early and did a 35-40 min trail run in the "non-mountain bike" trails...of course, I ran into 2 guys riding the trails back there. I gave them the look. My legs were still gassed from this past weekend, but it still felt good to get a nice solitude run. During practice we did bike work around the fruit loop for the most part. Rick was mysteriously late. I was first paired with Tom and then Tara--both of them raced Colorado Bend, so they were a bit spent and not willing to go my pace. So I turned it down a notch. This is the time of year where we start doing more nav during practice. I like it but we don't get as much of a workout since we're walking around more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home