Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm such an airhead

So I was planning to pee in a cup today, thinking to get it out of the way since it was Turkey day...drug testing for the new job. Then I realized, the place is probably closed because it is Turkey day! Idiot. Its ok. Just skated 6 miles instead. It was a bit chilly, but after a while I actually enjoyed it, for once. My back didn't have that intense pain this time around--please say my back is getting stronger! Yesterday I did "Halle's Loop" with Chris. Newcastle-Brays Bayou-Hermann Park-San Jacinto-Downtown-Sabine-Buffalo Bayou-Sheperd-Memorial-Woodway-Sage-Rice-Westpark-Newcastle. About 25 miles. It was a little chilly and windy, but a good easy workout as well.

Have to reestablish email contact with all my neglected friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home