Once a source of "Not all you want to know about Texas Adventure Racing," but now just some "leisure" adventure through the eyes of "The K-SPoT"

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sun, for now

Finally, some break in the monsoon. I called Stress and told them that I was taking the position. I'm excited, but a little apprehensive. This represents another chance for me, so of course I'm a little scared. I just hope we are more compatible this time around...I know I'll need to work a lot harder to make it happen, but I just wish that the company meshes better with who I am. I have had a lot of sleepless nights lately just thinking about it. Perhaps that's why I've been gaining weight despite running 6 miles yesterday. Donno. Metabolism must be in hibernation mode.

Still don't know what I'm going to do for Turkey day. I can't afford doing the Big Bend trip unless I take some money out of my savings. I don't want to do that. I guess all I can do is plan for the training camp. On a side note, the top navigators on HART have set up a nav team to train. Its cool--we each will take a month or two and plant cp's around memorial during that month and have the other members find it afterwards. I really like that idea--we get a lot more consistent training that way and can do it whenever. Also, Chris asked me if I wanted to be team leader for HART's MS150 team. That would be good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home